OXY is the governance token of Oxygen Protocol on the Solana blockchain.
OXY coin is used for
- Rewards to LPs
- Reduced protocol fees
- Yield through holding (coming)
How could value accrue to the token?
- In the future Oxygen will charge fees on a fraction of the lending on Oxygen.
- Some of the protocol fees will be used to buy and burn supply.
What is Oxygen Protocol?
Oxygen protocol is a DeFi prime brokerage for borrowing to short and for leverage.
It’s made to be highly scalable and handle transactions faster than traditional DeFi protocols.
It uses a portfolio of assets and is built on the Serum orderbook.
- A users deposits their funds in the smart contract while still maintaining custody through their Solana wallet.
- Earn lending fees and trading fees from the Oxygen Protocol.
100 % of the fees are governed by token holders.
Reduced fees for borrowers and lenders
- Tiered reduction from Holding 1 – 1000000 OXY
- Reduced fees from 7.5% – 15%
Total supply: 10 000 000 000
- 45% Community fund
- 25% Product and tech
- 10% Team
- 10% Sale
- 8% Partners
- 2% IEO
OXY Token Sale