CARDS token is
The CARDS token is the utility token of Cardstarter.
CARDS token is used for
- Staking to be eligible to invest in IDOs.
- Tiers on the platform
How could value accrue to the CARDS token?
- Users need to token to be able to buy IDOs.
What is Cardstarter?
Cardstarter is a launchpad for Cardano projects. Currently running on Ethereum.
How Cardstarter works
Projects launch a pool on the platform. Users participate by staking CARDS tokens. And performing KYC (in some cases). Eligible participants are selected through a lottery.
- 100 for Singles tier – 10% lottery odds
- 500 for Deuces tier – 25% lottery odds
- 1000 for Trips tier – 50% lottery odds
- 1500 for Jacks tier – Guaranteed allocation – 2x pool weight
- 4500 for Queens tier – Guaranteed allocation – 6x pool weight
- 9000 for Kings tier – Guaranteed allocation – 12x pool weight
- 16000 for King of Clubs tier – Guaranteed allocation – 22x pool weight
- 20000 for King of Clubs tier – Guaranteed allocation – 28x pool weight
- Partners – Jokers tier – Separate pool
Every project contributes to the insurance treasury to be used in case of project failure.
Cardstarter provides ERC-20 token vouchers for projects. To be exchanged 1:1 on Cardano mainnet when ready.
For the upcoming Cardswap platform users can now liquidity mine CSWAP tokens. By providing liquidity to any of the pools.
CARDS token Isssuance
Total supply: 10 000 000
- 20% – Private sale
- 30% – Public sale
- 15% – Liquidity
- 7% – Ecosystem
- 8% – Partnerships
- 20% – Team
- 2% – Advisors