What is Ankr token?
ANKR is the utility token for the network and service.
Ankr token is used for
- Pay for node deployment (You can also pay with USDT or credit card.)
- Pay for app usage.
- Stake to validate network
Why would value accrue to ANKR token?
When anyone buys cloud computing or deploys a node
- Part of the fee paid to the resource provider,
- Part of the fee paid to the Application provider,
- Part of the fee paid to the company.
Potential value generation
- 1-click full nodes without code on any blockchain
- Decentralized cloud computing
- Rewards for stakeholding
- Rewards for stake consumption
- Rewards for resources and services provision
- Rewards for reputation
How does the token work?
Reward tokens are paid to them according to completed deals, reputation, earned fees, stake holding records etc.
Rewards tokens are paid according to consumption history and stake-holding records.
Reward tokens are paid to them according to completed deals, rating score, earned fees, stake holding records, etc.
What is Ankr?
A distributed network for cloud computing, focused on web 3.
- Anyone who can provide 10 nodes can join as a cloud provider.
- Users can deploy a full node on most blockchains in 1-click without any coding.
The mainnet uses a Proof of Service Level and Stake Byzantine Fault Tolerance (SLSBFT). A fork of Tendermint.
More about how it works can be found from p. 11 here.
- Ankr mainnet
- BEP-2 (Binance chain)
Whitepaper / Docs
Total supply: 10 000 000 000